Thursday, August 13, 2020

Good night Minneapolis

A cool post-rain evening inspired a bicycle ride. Nothing spectacular to report but it is worth noting how amped I was afterwards. A good long effort on the bike gets the endorphins flowing, I always come back thinking, "I need to do this more!" There was a section where I was feeling strong but mostly I felt slow. 


Mississippi River looking west from St Paul to Minneapolis.

I don't do much high-effort cycling over the hot days of summer. I'm looking forward to stretching my legs in the cool evenings again.

- RideNorth

60s | wet | 16 miles | 6:30- 8:00 PM

St Clair Ave to the High Bridge is the best way back to the West Side.
St Paul's West Side is on the "west side" of the Mississippi, just south of
Downtown. Rivers are fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment