Wednesday, June 10, 2015

AMCA/ VJMC motorcycle show this weekend!

Friday (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) and Saturday (8:00 AM to 6:00 PM) at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds. The clubs do an excellent job of providing information on each bike and setting up all the period extras: advertising, sings, gear, etc. This is one of the most well organized shows I've been to. It's far cry from being just a bunch of old bikes crammed into a barn.

Link to the schedule: http://vikingmc.org/national/schedule.html

Pictures from last year's show:









Much thanks for all the hard work that goes into putting this on!
- Ride North

1 comment:

  1. Not at all, thanks for stopping by! I'll keep posting, I may even reign in my theme a bit. Although knowing myself, probably not. BTW, I liked the Chinese car vs. German bicycle pic.

    ReplyDelete